BlackSheep is an asynchronous web framework to build event based web applications with Python.
pip install blacksheep
- A rich code API, based on dependency injection and inspired by Flask and ASP.NET Core
- A typing-friendly codebase, which enables a comfortable development experience thanks to hints when coding with IDEs
- Built-in generation of OpenAPI Documentation, supporting version 3, YAML and JSON
- A cross platform framework, using the most modern versions of Python
- Good performance, as demonstrated by the results from TechEmpower benchmarks
To get started with BlackSheep, read these tutorials: